Wednesday 2 May 2012

Healthy Hannah #2

So a bit ago I was all like "yeah I'm going to be so healthy and exercise and eat so healthy!"

But I've got to the stage where I have been doing this for 3 weeks, and I've discovered I've lost weight, which was not my target. My target was to gain weight but in a healthy way.

So...

I'm going to re join the gym (a cheaper one than Virgin Active) and go 3 times a week. This will be easier to do once I've passed my practical test in driving, then I can just be like "just popping to the gym!"

I'm also going to keep one eating healthily, but eat more protein and carbs too as they help towards muscle growth and weight gain...or so I've heard.

I want to get to a stage where I can look at myself and be like "yeah, I have a killer ass, abs to die for and a decent rack" I doubt I'll develop a rack...but I can only wish...

So hopefully this will be something I will actually stick to. FINGERS FUCKIN CROSSED.

Also.

I'm currently on a pill called Cerazetta, which is like a contraceptive pill, but it also stops your periods. So tonight I'm going to change it to something else hopefully, because despite the fact periods are like hell, it's actually reassuring to have one.

So yeah.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment