Monday 16 April 2012

Healthy Hannah

So over the weekend, My friend Sarah and I have decided to go on holiday together. This has motivated me to get in good shape and health. I have 14 weeks to do this, actually I have 10, because in 10 weeks I go away with my mum.

So on Saturday afternoon I searched the web for some good exercises to improve my booty, get a flatter tummy, and attempt to increase my booby size.

I found these abdominal exercises called "Leg Lifts" and oh my word. My abs have never hurt so much! I also found out that when doing "squats", if you turn your feet so they point outwards, it works your muscles harder.

So I'm going to try to stick to doing these every night, I'm also going to run every other night, and try to do yoga or pilates a few nights a week with my mum.

So on Sunday, me and my mum went shopping because we've decided to be healthy. We bought lots of fruit and nuts and seeds and everything. For lunch today at work, I have a proper salad, and a fruit salad!

I'm also trying to improve my skin health. To do this apparently I need to purchase some lemon juice which is good in warm water, which cleanses the skin, because right now, I look like a fucking dot to dot. It's gross. I have a plaster on my boob cos I have a spot which has been there for 2 weeks and won't fuck off!

Anyways, I'll let you know of my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment