Thursday 13 September 2012

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting, not like anyone really cares but oh well!

What has happened recently...

  • I passed my driving test 2nd time! 
  • I already had a car, but I'm realising how expensive it is to run...
  • I found out that I'm going to Paris for 4 days with my Mum for my birthday!
  • My birthday is in 14 days!
  • I've realised that for the past year and 6 months, I have not saved one penny of my wages.
  • For the past week I haven't been very well with a virus, which has really knocked me for six, I just hope it doesn't occur again.
  • I got a new phone, as Blackberry's are absolutely wank.
  • I'm currently looking for a part time job, AS WELL as my full time job, because this wage is been eaten up by car expenses.
  • I've grown apart from someone who I used to think was my best friend all because of her guy.
  • I'm spending alot of time with a guy, who I have feelings for, but I doubt he has them back.
  • I've realised my life is shit.
Yeah so not much has happened really.

No comments:

Post a Comment